THINGS I WANT TO DO + Rambles✏️

By 7:59 PM

(photo from: hus & hem)

Today I was scrolling through some blogs I havent viewed in a while and I got (re) inspired to do a few things. I am writing them here to not forget:

- Start A Garden. Will give myself an excuse to go outside and spend hours doing something productive.
- Redo My Bedroom.✨ This has been on my summer to-do list every year. And even though I do a little redo each year, I am planning on doing something bigger this year. Maybe use a bit of Feng shui? 
- Plan Meals Better. Be smart with money and plan meals to be less wasteful, one of my bad habits.
- SCHOLARSHIPS! Dont get left behind and miss out on opportunities for free money!
- Start A Journal. Write, draw, and get my thoughts together.
- Make More ToDo Lists And Follow Them. ✏️I have a bad habit of writing things down and not looking at them, hehe.

These are the few things on my list so far. Hopefully I can get myself to start these by August 10.


-
p.j. ♻️

You Might Also Like

0 comments